Friday, October 17, 2014

Hello all you magical souls!  How was your long Canadian turkey weekend?  Filling you say?  No kidding, I hear ya; but hey, we have lots to be thankful for, especially the magical Cunt!

Now, I know, I know; calm down; nothing to be alarmed about.  I'm going to lead you to the bottom of this; trust me!   Listen, I had a woman follower address an issue that she had a problem with; and I'm here to clear that up for her.  Her husband use to always say to her while making love; "I love your Cunt when she is so wet".  She was mortified and shocked with his mouth, and wanted to spit in it!  Cunt is considered to be the most vile, obscene and vulgar swear word in the English language; the word Cunt spoken by the dialect of its' origins, means vagina.  As if that is not indication enough why it is considered so vile a term in the vagina hating system of society!  The word itself was originally a term of respect and reverence for a powerful, spiritual enlightened woman.  Wow!  I must be one happy Cunt then!!!  Cunt derived from Kunda or Cunti, the oriental great Goddess.  She was the great Yoni (vagina) of the universe, where all life came from; and to where all life returned for renewal.   From this same name as well; the words country, kin and kind came from.

For some reason this word really offends people, maybe because of the exceptionally crude sound of the word when it comes out of someone's mouth with the harsh sound of the letter K, or maybe because talking about the female genitalia is still considered unacceptable.  Either way, people cannot seem to comprehend that it is just a word, making it a great thing to say around tight ass women to piss them off.  Come on girls, embrace your Cunt; and understand the true history behind her!

When I decided to put these e-mail newsletters together; I said to myself; get the information out there to bring truth back into everyone's lives. There simply wasn’t any other choice in the matter.  Yes, of course when I was young and not as seasoned with knowledge; as the woman I am now; I couldn't stand  the word Cunt.  Coming from a small town; anyone called a Cunt, was right away pegged as a woman who did nasty things to another woman's man; or another woman in vindictiveness!   Language is so interesting with it’s loaded history and resonance.  Language is our thread to the past, so don't you forget the history my friends!  When I’ve questioned people about why they find the word Cunt offensive, they struggle to say; well "IT JUST IS, ISN'T IT?” If you're questioning it, then you haven't got a clue, do you?  If everyone knew the wonderful and varied origins of the word Cunt we would all be shouting it from the jungle tree tops in celebration of the Cunt, and every woman would be wearing T-shirts with the word CUNT on it, bra-less!  It's the gateway to life itself.  Most people don’t know the roots and for some unknown reason, the universe has plucked me, amongst others, to help them all remember.

So, first of all, Cunt is the only word in the English language that we can use for the whole of the female genitalia.  The word Vagina only refers to the inner entrance meaning tunnel or, a sheath for a sword.   Vulva refers to the clitoris, outer labia majora and minora but not the vagina.   We need the word Cunt my dear followers; if we want to talk about our incredible sexual orchestra in all her glory!

So in order to do this in an liberated, empowered fashion; we need to educate ourselves about the varied and diverse origins of the word from all around the world.  Of all the origins I've taken a look at; the word ‘cunctipotent’ stood out for me the most.  It means all powerful; having Cunt-magic, according to my research.   And my further investigating has led me to research this word in depth.   I have found that we women need  to listen to our Cunt, like listening to our gut, as we are often told.  We can actual move throughout the world; and speak anywhere on the planet, from our Cunt!  Cuntspeak, is the delightful term I have given for this talent!

If your vagina, or, our knew word of the week, Cunt could speak, what would she say? Would she say, I’m tired, I’m sore, I’m neglected or I'm hungry?  Would she cry out in pain or pleasure? Would she be ashamed of herself and not want anyone to see her, because she's embarrassed?  I have placed this crossroad in front of you all today; because it is a place where people need to stop and think.  Crossroads are also places where one passes from one world to another.  Take the high road and join the new world movement for Cunts!

Nice to enlighten you all again!  And to my lady follower who was mortified and shocked with the words of her partner; you now know that you can be a Cunt; and love your Cunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment